Sunday, November 22, 2009

Editing

We started by uploading the footage that we had filmed onto the computer and capturing it into the software we were going to use to make the documentary.
This happened over a couple of weeks as we were filming different things on different days.
My individual role in editing was mostly giving ideas ad I didn't know how to use Premier to its full extent so i edited the elderly interviews but I mostly put in ideas and giving ideas about to tweak certain bits.
I spent some free lessons with the rest of the my group in the media room editing but I do admit I didn't do as much as I could have done.
I could have contributed more to the editing process but i felt that because I didn't know how to use Premier I would slow them down as they both knew ho to use it and what they were doing on it but I do regret that now.

1 comment:

  1. Much more specific detail is needed plus screengrabs of your work. Please detail the editing you did.

    ReplyDelete